Sunday 11 January 2015

Embracing the 90's





Hey Guys, Happy New Year! 

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while it's been a mad few weeks at work and with it being Christmas, plus the weather has been so crap I haven't been able to get out and take any pictures. 

Today's post, my first of twenty fifteen features these gorgeous over the knee boots, which were a Christmas present from my boyfriend. I've wanted boots like these for a while, as there great for winter when you want to get your legs out but not freeze to death and they look good with jeans. I teamed them with this grey turtle neck top I picked up in the sales, as I loved the cute cut outs they make the top a lot less plain and boring. The faux leather skirt was a present from my Grandparents and, also looks really nice teamed with a crop jumper or worn with an over sized shirt tucked in. 

What do you think? 

Skirt: River Island
Boots: Office
Necklace: Primark 

Amber x

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete