Friday 21 November 2014

Nailed it






There's nothing I can't stand more then having bare nails, it just feels really peculiar to me. So I always look forward to having my nails done and trying out new colours and designs. I can highly recommend my beautician she's always coming up with new nail art ideas and does loads of other fantastic treatments too. For more details and her price list visit www.elisejaynebeauty.co.uk 

I've been trying to make the summer last as long as possible by having bright colourful nails, but I think it's about time I accept it's becoming winter and try out some rich purples, deep burgundy's, navy and maybe even black or grey. And with Christmas around the corner I think a bit of red glitter might be on the cards. There are some gorgeous colours out at the moment, I'm especially loving Barry M's collection. 
     
Barry M

What nail polishes would you recommend? 

Amber x








No comments:

Post a Comment