Monday 26 January 2015

Off to a Premier










Afternoon! Hope you've all had good weekends:)

Yesterday I spent my afternoon at the European premier of the Shaun the Sheep movie in Leicester Square, London. It was my first red carpet event, well green carpet so I didn't really know what to expect, but it was a lot calmer than I thought it would be even with the crowds of people and press lining the carpet. Jenny Faulkner kicked things off, then Rizzle Kicks took to the green carpet and did a DJ set. There was a few more celebrities hanging around like Ed Sheeran and Eliza Doolitte, but unfortunately I didn't get to meet them.

 Thankfully the 'Down at the Farm' dress code was optional, as I wouldn't of felt comfortable dressed as a farmer and wouldn't of got to wear this cute outfit. I picked up the top from River Islands new spring collection, as I really liked the drape detailing. I was going for smart casual, so just teamed the top with black jeans, over the knee boots and this beautiful jacket my boyfriend bought me for Christmas. 

Before the movie started we all donned are Shaun ears to get in the spirit of things, so it just looked like I was sat in a screen with a flock of sheep. The film was really funny and I would defiantly recommend taking your kids or nieces/nephews to see it, it will be in cinemas from 6th February. After the movie I headed across to the Criterion for the after party for a few glasses of Prosecco and some mingling before catching the train home. 

Jacket: River Island
Jeans: Warehouse
Boots: Office Similar Here 
Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: Primark 

Amber x 

No comments:

Post a Comment