Tuesday 11 November 2014

DIY Converse




I'd been wanting to customise my converse for a while, but never got round to it until a couple of months ago. There's no need to pay an extortionate price for someone to do it for you, as it's simple and cheap to diy (do it yourself).  I bought two packs of crystals and 2 metres of ribbon from a local haberdashery store  for £2.50, then raided the garage for some super glue. Using a pair of tweezers I applied the crystals working from the outside in. After the glue had dried I cut the ribbon in half, folded the ends over by about a cm, sewed along the edge to stop the ribbon from fraying then laced up. I can't believe how different it makes my converse look, there now the perfect accessory to finish off any casual outfit. 

What do you think?

Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment