Thursday 23 October 2014

Autumn Layers







I'm a massive fan of River Island, so when I saw this over sized shirt and jumper I thought they'd make the perfect combo. An over sized shirt can look pretty plain on it's own and I feel they make me look like I'm wearing a potato sack, as they are so shapeless. But layering up with a jumper is a simple way to create a completely different look and help define your shape more (especially if you wear a more fitted jumper than the one I'm pictured in) .I teamed them with a pair of  ripped skinny jeans, black boots and finished off with a statement necklace and red nails to add some colour to my outfit. 

What do you think?

Necklace: Primark 
Jumper: River Island
Shirt: River Island
Jeans: River Island
Boots: Miss Selfridge 

Amber x



No comments:

Post a Comment