Wednesday 15 October 2014

Dogtooth



















I’d been looking round the high street for a while for some new work trousers, before I found these beauties. They're a nice fit, comfortable  and you can pretty much wear them with anything; you could even team them with a pair of heels and a crop jumper for after work cocktails with the girls.

I love this peplum jacket, it's a great shape and and I know I'm going to get plenty of wear out of it, as it looks like the pastel trend will be sticking around for winter.

The office I work in is split on three floors and I usually find myself running up and down the stairs all day going from meeting to meeting, so I normally wear flats like these slipper style shoes.

I've finished off my look with a statement watch and some small earrings; it’s important not to go ott with jewellery in work, so I've kept it simple.

Trousers- Topshop
Jacket- River Island 
Top- River Island
Shoes- Newlook
Bag- Michael Kors

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment