Monday 23 March 2015

Day out at the Gee Gee's













Hi Guys! How were your weekends? 

Last Friday I spent the day with friends at Cheltenham Gold Cup and had an amazing time! 
The day started off very wet and cold, but we didn't let that put a dampener on our high spirits and I was glad I choose to wear my Lipsy as it kept me warm and dry all day, and looks really cool too. 

 I originally bought this top and skirt to wear separately. But after searching the shops high and low and not being able to find a top to go with the skirt my mum suggested I tried them together, and I loved the combo- Good choice Mum! 

As I knew I’d be on my feet all day, I teamed my outfit with my trusty over the knee boots, as they are mega comfy and they keep my legs nice and warm. 

I had such a good day, even though Friday 13th didn't bring me much luck! 

Mac: Lipsy 
Blouse: River Island
Boots: Office 
Necklace: Next
Watch: DKNY 


Amber x 

No comments:

Post a Comment