Monday 16 February 2015

Black & White








I do think Valentine's Day is a bit over rated, why do you need one day a year to show someone how much they mean to you when you can show them every day? But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy going out for an Italian with the boyfriend and eating way too much. 

I blogged about this top and skirt in my previous Valentine's Day: What to Wear post, then after a lot of debating I finally decided to buy them especially when the skirt had 20% off, bargain! 

It wasn't the warmest of evenings and it was absolutely chucking it down, so instead of teaming with heels like I suggested, I pulled on my over the knee boots and added my rose gold watch to finish off.


Sorry the photos aren't the best; the weather has been so crap lately I haven't managed to get outside for any shoots. 

Top: Miss Guided 
Skirt: Miss Guided
Boots: Office 
Watch: DKNY

Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment